The exhibition is on a roll! The list of venues where the exhibition will be shown is constantly growing!
These are the touring dates of the films and exhibition:
- 31th of oct 2014: Ghent, Belgium, Museum night, University of Ghent (films)
- Dec 2014-january 2015, Athens, Greece
- 22 March - 31 May2015: Riga, Letland, Stradins Museum
- 26 February- 1 March 2015: St. Louis, Missouri, USA
- 2 March - 6 March 2015: Atlanta, Georgia, USA, Emory University
- October-November 2015: Ghent, Belgium, Museum of Sciences,
- 15 June – 30 June 2015,: Genève, Switserland, UNO
- 12 June- 30 June 2015: Basel, Switserland, Karger
- Dates yet to be confirmed:
Gdansk, Poland, Laznia centre of contemporary art - Berlin, Germany, museum of Medical History - Washington, USA - Moscou, USSR - Specula Museum, Firenze, Italy
A selection of works will be made for each exhibition by the curators Pascale Pollier, Eleanor Crook and Chantal Pollier and the host venue. We will organise a few lectures around the exhibition - ideally a debate between a scientist and an artist - and involve a local artist at each venue.
Photos from the exhibition in the Syggros Museum, Athens, Greece.
Work in progress, Thoughts, ideas with no particular shape, exhibition setups and photos of openings, nice visits to interesting colleagues and scientists...