The exhibition is on a roll! The list of venues where the exhibition will be shown is constantly growing!
These are the touring dates of the films and exhibition:
- 31th of oct 2014: Ghent, Belgium, Museum night, University of Ghent (films)
- Dec 2014-january 2015, Athens, Greece
- 22 March - 31 May2015: Riga, Letland, Stradins Museum
- 26 February- 1 March 2015: St. Louis, Missouri, USA
- 2 March - 6 March 2015: Atlanta, Georgia, USA, Emory University
- October-November 2015: Ghent, Belgium, Museum of Sciences,
- 15 June – 30 June 2015,: Genève, Switserland, UNO
- 12 June- 30 June 2015: Basel, Switserland, Karger
- Dates yet to be confirmed:
Gdansk, Poland, Laznia centre of contemporary art - Berlin, Germany, museum of Medical History - Washington, USA - Moscou, USSR - Specula Museum, Firenze, Italy
A selection of works will be made for each exhibition by the curators Pascale Pollier, Eleanor Crook and Chantal Pollier and the host venue. We will organise a few lectures around the exhibition - ideally a debate between a scientist and an artist - and involve a local artist at each venue.
Photos from the exhibition in the Syggros Museum, Athens, Greece.